The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^A person who used to be underrated by lots of people, but a person that is way stronger than what they all think her to be. And last, Eli is a bitch, bad and hated. But she doesn't care anymore, it's life and she enjoys it anyway.

How are you today, Lussi girl? :)

^Glad to know you're fine, and nice to know you're playing guitar too. I wish I could, hehe. But I can't at the moment.

Enjoy this time alone with your guitar for me too, then. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7246669 said:
I feel great. Uhh, come and destroy me, you won't make it. The old Eli is back... or better say, Eli The Bitch Is Back, up to ya. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7246691 said:
^A person who used to be underrated by lots of people, but a person that is way stronger than what they all think her to be. And last, Eli is a bitch, bad and hated. But she doesn't care anymore, it's life and she enjoys it anyway.

Nice to know that, really...:) Never stop enjoying life, it's too short to waste it... Always stay the way you are now, Eli. :)

Nice to know that, really...:) Never stop enjoying life, it's too short to waste it... Always stay the way you are now, Eli. :)
Why thank you, Erni. The same applies to you... stay true and ignore who talks sh*t about you and do what makes you happy, which doesn't mean to lack of respect towards the others but just being honest and being yourself... if you can respect yourself, you are able to respect the others too... always remembering that the first person who can make you happy is yourself... then it's all the rest. :)

Eli I'll try cause I can't stand my guitar anymore ! I try to play some stuff but I'm not able to do it properly.
Hehe, yeah, I understand it... well, quit playing a bit, you'll miss your guitar soon, I'm sure! :p :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7246835 said:
Why thank you, Erni. The same applies to you... stay true and ignore who talks sh*t about you and do what makes you happy, which doesn't mean to lack of respect towards the others but just being honest and being yourself... if you can respect yourself, you are able to respect the others too... always remembering that the first person who can make you happy is yourself... then it's all the rest. :)

Yeah, I know. :)