The return of the "How are you today?" thread

No, :lol: Maybe when I'm not as mad/angry over it I will but right now it's not really a joke for me so NO PICS! Anyways, going to the hospital now.

Fuck off, I didn't wait for my disgusting leg to get better when I posted it. :p
And at least you didn't go through that entire ordeal.....then have to pay thousands of dollars....

Although when I broke my finger few years ago Iw as in hospital for 4 hours, new years day.

Had my final exam today! No more till the end of the year.... or untill school decides to dump a few on us to piss us off.

Saw some examples of the new uniforms they are going to try make us wear.... They are worse than the ones we already have and they were apparently voted as either the ugliest or one of the ugliest uniforms in the state.

Went to my brothers to pick up stuff. Cause hes around the block i decided to walk it. but i couldnt be fstuffed to walk the long way so i decided to jump the fence and walk up the vacant block cause its 2 doors down from his place = i got there in a minute. What i didnt know was the guy that lives on the other side of the block put up wire where i jump over to stop me... so i went around it but on manovering i bruised my knee... Dont know why he did that. Not even his fence or block of land! GAH!