The return of the "How are you today?" thread

seriously, best band of the night.

:erk:

I know... well I mean, I love Ensiferum and Turisas but I had already seen Ensiferum twice before Paganfest so I was really looking forward to Eluveitie... then the night before they announced they weren't playing here and we got stuck with some PIECE OF SHIT local band. I was so bored. Basically, I sat through 35 mins of shit from the opener, then Tyr came on, played like 3-4 songs? then left... I was so mad. Eluveitie might come play a headlining show ehre before they go back to Europe though, I am fucking praying for this.

Also, I had to miss Catamenia yesterday because of my fucking eye infection.... I am seriously pissed.

I know... well I mean, I love Ensiferum and Turisas but I had already seen Ensiferum twice before Paganfest so I was really looking forward to Eluveitie... then the night before they announced they weren't playing here and we got stuck with some PIECE OF SHIT local band. I was so bored. Basically, I sat through 35 mins of shit from the opener, then Tyr came on, played like 3-4 songs? then left... I was so mad. Eluveitie might come play a headlining show ehre before they go back to Europe though, I am fucking praying for this.

Also, I had to miss Catamenia yesterday because of my fucking eye infection.... I am seriously pissed.

If Eluveitie play a headlining show up there, I may have to go.

And that sucks about missing Catamenia :(

and my Turisas video is taking forever to load!!!!! :mad:

just sitting at school and waiting for classes so why not telling u fellaz how my concert was...
ok everything started with inactive messiah. they played rly great and made the crowd feel rly good. even tho they were a bit unexperienced the crowd liked them and so did i. it went in with devian...played some good music too but i didn't like them as much as inactive messiah. Next band was septic flesh. first songs were real killers but sadly the rest of their songs was just ok. Then finally vader entered the stage. They played like hell and it was just great. IMO the best song on their setlist was "god is dead" (which they sang in german; see: GOTT IST TOT)...anyway. all in all it was a rly good show and my 20 buckets were rly worth the concert.

We had vsccinations at school today... i swear the nurse i got was trying to make me feel pain. Now my arm hurts everytime i move it. so im typing one handed...
oh and as you can see im using the avatar erni suggested..

esc_key.jpg

Escape.