The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I successfully caught my firends cold and have spmething wrong with one of my eyes so everything is slightly blurred and i keep on walking into things. Lucily were just bludging at school at the moment so i dont need to worry about writing stuff. And today my friends decided not to pick on me for once, we all ganged up on lucy.... for once, and it was quite fun.

Goin to Type O/Wednesday 13 for free in a couple hours... tons of friends, tons of booze, tons of fun. I'm pumped!

I got assaulted last night. What kind of faggot grabs someone from their shirt from behind? Seriously?!

Today is the 4th *blows party horn*

I'm heading into Boston with a couple buddies to roam the Esplanade and then we're gonna hit up the Hello Mahalo show after the fireworks. Should be a good time.

Happy 4th!

Lolz!
youtube.png

@Heartless, I have family in Portugal so I came for a visit. I was stuck in the deep, mountain country though (with no car, phone, tv, cafe, people) so I cried like the spoiled bitch princess that I am (I fully admit that I am one) until my mom allowed me to come down to see my cousins in Lisbon.

Now life is good...but its like 3am...I should probably sleep

everyone has gone out to see fireworks right now...some friends are at the beach and I wanted to go also buuut I have to practice my freakin solo! I wrote it a bit too fast so now I gotta use the fuckin metronome and practice :lol: So how am I today? I'm dedicated! :D