The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I kind of regret not going on this...thing tonight with some of my friends. It's not really important but I wanted to and then decided that I won't...

everyone has gone out to see fireworks right now...some friends are at the beach and I wanted to go also buuut I have to practice my freakin solo! I wrote it a bit too fast so now I gotta use the fuckin metronome and practice :lol: So how am I today? I'm dedicated! :D

Ah! But fireworks are once a year! :p

Eh... usually I am doing something with my friend's family (because my family is disfunctional), but this year my father wanted to spend the 4th of July with family. Lots of arguing, as always, but it was kinda funny being buzzed with him, haha! Overall, nothing special. As for the firework show itself, it was best one I have seen compared to previous years.

I feel like shit. One of my closest friends tried to commit suicide, and he won't even tell me why. I'm scared that he'll try to do it again.

I've been there, and those are rough situations for everyone involved. The most important thing to do - DON'T GIVE UP. Even if your friend won't talk to you, the more you try to talk to him, the sooner he'll be able to open up about his feelings and realize that he does have things worth living for. Leaving him alone and hoping the problem will just go away is the worst idea. Stick close to him, and eventually he'll come around.