The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I hate and love my ex-girlfriend at the same time. This sucks.

I wish that I could date a girl who appreciated me for who I am.

:lol: You'll get over her man, it just takes time, don't let a girl get you down, life is too short to get caught up in that bullshit. Fuck her, forget about her, don't talk to her and move on. If the bitch don't like you then find one who does, you'll be a lot happier. Listen to Jay-Z's 99 Problems. :)

:lol: You'll get over her man, it just takes time, don't let a girl get you down, life is too short to get caught up in that bullshit. Fuck her, forget about her, don't talk to her and move on. If the bitch don't like you then find one who does, you'll be a lot happier. Listen to Jay-Z's 99 Problems. :)

haha, I love that song.

Hola :p

Oh, you make it sound so easy....

At this point, I feel like I'm just banging my head against the wall. :eek:

I, too, am having relationship issues.

My boyfriend said I was acting a bit immature and not acting my age (I'm nineteen and I can be weird at times..) then he said he couldn't be with me anymore, but we worked things out, I hope.

Damn it all to hell, it's a mess right now. I'm surprised I'm not bald because when I'm having problems, usually I'll pull my hair, but I didn't this time.

*sigh* When will the drama end?

I, too, am having relationship issues.

My boyfriend said I was acting a bit immature and not acting my age (I'm nineteen and I can be weird at times..) then he said he couldn't be with me anymore, but we worked things out, I hope.

Damn it all to hell, it's a mess right now. I'm surprised I'm not bald because when I'm having problems, usually I'll pull my hair, but I didn't this time.

*sigh* When will the drama end?

When you let it. You're in control of your life, and how things affect you. You're not powerless. If he had a point, be more aware of your behaviour, grow up and act accordingly.

P.S. Stop ripping out your hair, that IS fucking stupid AND IMMATURE. It's like something I'd see from some stereotypical neurotic goth girl in a bad movie.

Im in a great mood, school holidays yay! Currently at aunts farm spending my days hanging out with my cousin, riding horses, chasing cows and as usual arguing with said cousin about whos music is better. And for the first time (off memoer) ive seen Roo's here, dont usually see alot in this part of the Hunter....