The return of the "How are you today?" thread

doing perty good. just made my own PG and alexi and jesper posters, hehe. and now i'm getting ready to go to a partay in malibu. i need to get out of the house!

┼Victim of the Night┼;7427941 said:
I feel bad.

DUN-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NUH

10575474-10575477-slarge.jpg

Originally Posted by ┼Victim of the Night┼
I feel bad.

Originally Posted by <-Warheart->
DUN-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NUH

10575474-10575477-slarge.jpg
First thing, I am not clever and I don't know interwebz stuff like you do, so sorry but my ability of understanding is limited... I am inferior to you, happy?
So I don't know what your DUN-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NUH means, since it's not what he said.
Second thing, what is your problem about me? I don't think I even talked to you, so I didn't annoy you.
You should ignore me if you don't like my person, instead of making a fool of me with such posts for no reason.
You don't know me, nor do you know why I might say I feel good or not, so please ignore me.

This place is emo again.

Why, only cuz I posted in this thread saying "I feel bad"? 'Cause if that's the reason for your comment, then I think it's quite a silly reason, since I did nothing but state the way I was feeling, I feel good today but yesterday I happened not to feel good, for some reasons like happens for everyone... everyone says how they feel, "I am ok", "I am hangover", "I am depressed because a relative died", "I feel bad cuz I drank too much", and so on... so, why can't I do the same?
I also seldom post in the forum, so I don't see why my "emo" presence annoys some of you so much.
See, it's things like this that make people not want to post sometimes. And I'm sorry, very, since I don't "hate" anyone here.
Anyway, hope you're okay. Enjoy your sunday.

^ Actually I never even saw your post, what i said was totally not directed at you or mitch :lol:

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7428664 said:
First thing, I am not clever and I don't know interwebz stuff like you do, so sorry but my ability of understanding is limited... I am inferior to you, happy?
So I don't know what your DUN-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NUH means, since it's not what he said.
Second thing, what is your problem about me? I don't think I even talked to you, so I didn't annoy you.
You should ignore me if you don't like my person, instead of making a fool of me with such posts for no reason.
You don't know me, nor do you know why I might say I feel good or not, so please ignore me.

Hm, you take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of context. This James Brown song should make you get what I meant with the first 6 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator: