The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Hm, you take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of context. This James Brown song should make you get what I meant with the first 6 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWWgvkY8MTY

I still don't understand you and your post.
And if I "take things waaaaaaaaaay out of context" like you say, maybe it's cuz I don't know and don't understand english like you do and also cuz to me you were not clear enough with that post of yours.
Anyway, doesn't matter, I wasn't moaning at you when I said I didn't feel good, so don't worry and ignore me.

Hm, you take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of context. This James Brown song should make you get what I meant with the first 6 seconds.

Oh. I actually thought you meant that typical blues riff :lol:

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

I WUS SLEEPIN UNDER A BRIDGE

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

EATIN FROM A DUMPSTA

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

LADY JUS LEF ME

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

OOOOOOH THIS IS THE COB-OT BLUESSSSSS

duwuh-duwuwuwuuw (<-- solo)

*hugs*

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7428834 said:
I still don't understand you and your post.
And if I "take things waaaaaaaaaay out of context" like you say, maybe it's cuz I don't know and don't understand english like you do and also cuz to me you were not clear enough with that post of yours.
Anyway, doesn't matter, I wasn't moaning at you when I said I didn't feel good, so don't worry and ignore me.

Ok, well I wasn't attacking you, I was making a joke trying to make you guys feel better. I thought James Brown and that song were pretty famous.

Oh. I actually thought you meant that typical blues riff :lol:

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

I WUS SLEEPIN UNDER A BRIDGE

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

EATIN FROM A DUMPSTA

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

LADY JUS LEF ME

duh-nun-uh-dun-uh.

OOOOOOH THIS IS THE COB-OT BLUESSSSSS

duwuh-duwuwuwuuw (<-- solo)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, well I wasn't attacking you, I was making a joke trying to make you guys feel better. I thought James Brown and that song were pretty famous.
Well, sorry but it's hard to recognize a song from a "DUN-NU-NU-NU-NUH", it seemed more like a sarcastic comment towards me and him.
But anyway, doesn't matter, I am doing very well lately, and with that first post of last night I only wanted to state how I did feel, now it's over and I feel good again.

Oh my god... I thought you changed your username now! :lol:

cobotsc5.jpg

Last night was great.

Start the day with only 5 hours of sleep, go to the Suffocation show in New York, find out I've been guestlisted, see a friend I haven't seen since September, meet some new friends, laugh at drunk musicians, wander around Times Square at 2AM, and end the night wandering through sex shops

:D

Oh man... birthday is tomorrow, didn't realize it came so soon. Turning 18 tomorrow, seems like it should be a big deal but its just more of the same shit :lol: Fuck, I need to get my shit together.

I'm feeling a bit exhausted and I feel as if my back is on fire.

My brother and I went out to the local pool today (he finally got here after his flight was delayed) and dumbass here forgot to re apply sunscreen when needed.

I told him if he slapped my back, I'd fucking kill him.

But today was a good day. I got to relax a bit.