The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Always happens :cry:
Have a fucking brilliant day with friends.
Something always has to crash a good mood.
I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking disappointed. I were standing in a queue to see Bang Gang live, but the show was in a club and as my girlfriend hadn't the right shoes to get in (she was wearing a pair of fucking CONVERSE, what did they wanted, Prada !!??), we got kicked off. I was waiting for this show since a month. It's like I could cry of it.

lolfrance

but seriously, wtf :erk:

I walked by the band Alexisonfire on the street today, during a MASSIVE thunderstorm downpour.
They were standing under an awning outside a hotel.
They were looking at me as I walked in the rain and I asked them for a smoke.
They laughed and I kept walking.

I was listening to Windir's 1184

I'm a little better than I was, despite this week's downpoints.

I can't go up and see my grandmother in the hospital because her immune system is weakened and the illness I've been diagnosed with could drastically affect her health. So, her doctors and my doctors prefer that I don't see her. *sigh*

I can't go up and see my grandmother in the hospital because her immune system is weakened and the illness I've been diagnosed with could drastically affect her health. So, her doctors and my doctors prefer that I don't see her. *sigh*

i'm sorry about that, the same thing happened with me and my grandmother

hope you and your grandmother feel better soon
My nan was in hospital about two months ago, with pnemonia(sp)
she's out now and better. but stil abit weak. meh

I'm feelign alot better then earlier. =]

I had a whole heap of friends over the other night, then i got sick again. So this morning i was being all sick and unhappy. So i decided to clean my room. Then i found the birthday card my aunt gave me for this year, and i was about to throw it out when i decided to open it up and read it again for no apparent reason. Out popped $20. So now im happy and i added it to the rest of my unspent birthday money.

hope you and your grandmother feel better soon
My nan was in hospital about two months ago, with pnemonia(sp)
she's out now and better. but stil abit weak. meh

I'm feelign alot better then earlier. =]

Thanks. I don't know what pneumonia is like, but with how many cases I've seen, I definitely don't want it.

I'm feeling really tired today, and I'm not really looking forward to the next few days. Also I've been accused of being a liar and I don't even know what I suppodely lied about. hmm.

Went paintballing today and that was insanely awesome!!

But the day ended a little bitter. Had a bad incident with a co-worker who is borderline sexually harassing me and it made me realize how incredibly furious I can get on a situation like that.

Went paintballing today and that was insanely awesome!!

But the day ended a little bitter. Had a bad incident with a co-worker who is borderline sexually harassing me and it made me realize how incredibly furious I can get on a situation like that.

You should have shot his genitals.
Thats usually how you stop most annoying people.

I'm feeling really tired today, and I'm not really looking forward to the next few days. Also I've been accused of being a liar and I don't even know what I suppodely lied about. hmm.

LOL
Happens to all of us. :erk:

Anyway. I feel ill. I have a headache. I feel dizzy. and runny nose like a tap. etc..
But i feel happy. :lol:

I feel great.

Despite the fact that I'm a bit sick, my friend asked me to babysit her six week old baby today. I watched her for about two hours until her mom came and got her.

Now, I believe I may take a small nap, but knowing me, I probably won't be able to get to sleep

You are home alone, and you wake up soon enough to take your breakfast at 10:30 (which is late, according to your AUNT) and all you gonna do is to cook some cookies?

Where's the drugs, the alcohols, the prostitutes, the fuckton of friends and peoples you don't know? Where's the puke on the carpet and the broken new HDTV?