The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Lol.
Well My GCSE results come out next week -hope I did well. I've spent this holiday mostly in Scandinavia, round friend's houses and doing chores. I've barely touched my guitar -ah well, I'm free now.

^ No I just mean that whatever I do I end up breaking it. Every software I touched yesterday crashed and made a mess while doing so. For example I managed to corrupt 1/3 of my mp3 files with this one music player and totally destroyed one of my software development environments Then I managed to drop soma plates when emptying dishwasher and so on, lol.

One of my fish carked it yesterday... so i flushed it down the toilet. Im actually surprised it died of natural causes.... usually my fish get eaten by kookaburrus. Once one got eaten by my brothers dog when he went for a drink outta the pond.

Its called a road, Its called a rainbow road,
it is a road that you go,
And you will know when you get there,

Its the road that you go, when you die.

Its a road called rainbow road,
its a road we're all going to go,
Its got Princess peach, Mario, and the toad.
its a road we're all going to go,
We'll go.

Its rainbow road, its where you go,
when you die, its rainbow road,
I'll miss you again, uncle.
Its rainbow road, its where you go,
when you die, its rainbow road,
I'll miss you again,

on rainbow road.

^ No I just mean that whatever I do I end up breaking it. Every software I touched yesterday crashed and made a mess while doing so. For example I managed to corrupt 1/3 of my mp3 files with this one music player and totally destroyed one of my software development environments Then I managed to drop soma plates when emptying dishwasher and so on, lol.

:lol: I understand better now : 'golden touch' was ironic (better stay in bed all the day when those days come :erk:).

My brother is in Cuba, so Im borrowing his $350 Vapourizer and Xbox 360.
If you have GTA 4 send me a PM, I have nothing to do all saturday :D