The return of the "How are you today?" thread

soooo I spent the weekend working at a place called Pelee Island, most southern point of Canada basically. Weekend was mostly amazing, arrived Friday night, was up early saturday to set up rides. Worked form 7am-11:30am that morning and that was basically all I had to do all weekend. The weather was awsome, and we were right on the western coast of the Island, which had these giant sqare rocks all around to break the water.

Ended up stranded on the Island an extra day because of high winds...and a flat tire when driving home was quite annoying, but it was awesome. The event was at a Winery, and the organizers gave me a case of beer since they felt bad we were stuck behind. :D

exhausted.
:zombie:

i've been out since like 2 in town. and all across the town. SERIOUSLY.
I always end up with a different group when I'm out all day like that.
lol

I went in asda 3 times. where my bf works. lol. I got told off for disturbing him by one of his bosses :lol:
and then I was waiting around ofro him to have his break...
and then one of his OTHHER bosses said he'd pay a tenner to go to the pub or spend it where I like, anywhere but THERE. XD
was funnnny.
and then I came back to haunt him. then I left.
and then I went back. hehehehee. Was eventful today. :)

Because doing a new line for each sentance makes reading what you post so very easy...

i'm good, summer school is finally over and i got over 100% in the class, so now im barely ever home because im at friends places all the time.
:lol: Should have passed the first time, no one is impressed you aced tard school :p

Because doing a new line for each sentance makes reading what you post so very easy...

:lol: Lay off the young kids meng! Do so and I'll forgive your epic spelling/grammar error.

Sentence* fuck you. And the grammar is fine actually, I did read through what I posted like "wait what?.... ah no it's fine", it's just a weird sentence is all.