The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just went back from The Dark Knight, awesome.

I saw that movie, it was great except i was so distracted through out the whole movie. There were a bunch of AFRICAN GENTLEMEN WHOM I GAVE ORAL COPULATION AFTER THE FILM making loud noises and walking in front of the screen every 2 minutes. The manager had to call the police haha

I managed to convince my boss I have a second job, so I can now choose my hours hassle-free.
not to say I didn't before, but now no one yells at me for not answering my phone for 3 days :s

I is goooood.
Went to see thenew movie Wildchild. ( was reeaaallly good)
"Roadkill Morning" was in it :O
just for like 15 seconds. but counts for something, right?

Saw a kid nearly get killed today. She wanted to get on the bus i was on so she ran across 3 lanes of busy traffic then infront of the bus which was taking off. Then the bus driver wouldnt let her on, so she begged and he said get the fuck of my bus.
Then some random guy started swearing at me and i dont know why. Well, i think it was a guy anyways, sounded like one... I just laughed.

Tired
and abit urm... Weird. worried. whatever
I had a dream about my ex. and nothing like killing him or whatever..
but we were together. Then again me and my current bf are in abit of an arguement so it might be some sort of subconscious rebound thing? :rofl: I dont know.

Pretty good. Lately i feel really gut about alot of things again, and im pretty excited about my new school which will start soon.
Also, i feel like im really improving ALOT on drums lately, im kinda proud of myself :D My big problem, though, is that im fucking out of shape and after some time im fucking exhausted. And that results in gay double bass'ing :lol: