The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel exciteeeeed.
loool.
holiday next week
AND Dimmu Borgir & are playing while i'm in America :D fuck yeaaahh.
might be going. not sure yet.

Hungover, but still fucking pumped from last night's FREE SHOW with Sonata Arctica!!!!!

I got some good video of "In Black and White." Sound quality isn't great since I was standing about four inches in front of a speaker, but the picture is good. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHupLZHg9w]In Black and White (Live)[/ame]

Hoooooly fuck yesterday at 1 pm was scary as fuck. I was just walkin' out the store, i make a left turn and start walkin' down and I see this old Asian lady standing right there. I decided to say hi to her but all of a sudden she starts screaming and chasing me down. She all of a sudden realizes that her shopping cart was gettin' away so she loads her shit in her car first, gets in and starts driving and then continues on chasing and screaming at me. I ran through the shortcut to my friend's house and hid there for a bit. I never ran so fast in my whole fuckin' life. Jeeeebus...

Hoooooly fuck yesterday at 1 pm was scary as fuck. I was just walkin' out the store, i make a left turn and start walkin' down and I see this old Asian lady standing right there. I decided to say hi to her but all of a sudden she starts screaming and chasing me down. She all of a sudden realizes that her shopping cart was gettin' away so she loads her shit in her car first, gets in and starts driving and then continues on chasing and screaming at me. I ran through the shortcut to my friend's house and hid there for a bit. I never ran so fast in my whole fuckin' life. Jeeeebus...

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but that's funny as hell. Glad it didn't happen to me though.

Orly?
collegehumor.7a49245cab252fa454c8db21f9a43164.jpg

CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!!

Got an old crappy phone of mine up and running....$40 for a new charger and sim card. Imma be bullshit if I find the phone I "lost" over the next few days, but I think it's unlikely. Now my mom thinks I can't handle my booze because I lost a phone while drunk :rolleyes:

Orly?
collegehumor.7a49245cab252fa454c8db21f9a43164.jpg

CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!!

Dude, that is fucking horrible. Actually, it just made me kinda sad.

But, on a totally unrelated note, I am so excited!!! In December I am going home for the first time in almost 2 years! I am completely poor after scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with 1,400 dollars for my ticket, but hey, it will be AWESOME!!!

feeling kinda nervous.
that tropical storm thing. Laura. is heading for britain .. at 8am on saturday (weather forecast said that anyway. )
I'm flying out of england at 1pm....... so not sure the storm will be over london or not.
kinda nervous incase it is....

other then that. I'm good :) pasta soon! yum.

I feel quite good lately... I can't wait for the next days, weeks and months. :) Wednesday I'll finally go to a store where I'll get some advise about what camera I should buy (because I really have no idea about such things :p) ...and I'm soooo happy about that, I've been wanting a camera for a few weeks now, and wednesday evening I can then finally tell Knarfi which one he has to buy for me (he knows someone who can sell the cameras cheaper than normal ;)) Aaaaand then, in two weeks when I have holidays, I'll hopefully hold a brandnew good quality camera in my hand! :D Gah, I really can't wait...then I can spend the whole two weeks of holidays with taking many many many pictures! :) I'll finally go outside again, do something with my friend Marleen... and of course I'll also meet Knarfi! :)
Waah, I'm so happy... and I'm really looking forward to winter! -> Amsterdaaaaaaam and christmas and snow and everything! :) Winter is nice... what am I saying? LIFE is nice! :)

Okay, time to stop my explosion of happyness. :lol: