The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Im awesome today. This morning right after waking up I got called and told i have a room :D Finally no more 6 hours a day traveling.
3 german roommates though :lol: but whatever, im moving in this week already. YAAHHHHH

Haven't posted here in a while, not that anyone knows me or cares:lol:
Anyway, I'm enjoying Sixth Form (last two years of high school for american based education systems) rapes school in many respects - and have a chance of getting a band together, for the fourth time! ~Hopefully it will last and won't turn into a deathcore project and end up with me sulking and leaving :lol:

Enough of my life story- I'm great

Haven't posted here in a while, not that anyone knows me or cares:lol:
Anyway, I'm enjoying Sixth Form (last two years of high school for american based education systems) rapes school in many respects - and have a chance of getting a band together, for the fourth time! ~Hopefully it will last and won't turn into a deathcore project and end up with me sulking and leaving :lol:

Enough of my life story- I'm great

Cambridge? Dude thats worst than fucking Solihull.

Talking of showers, my hair is manky as fuck. Definately need to give it a going through tomorrow morning. How girly is that?

my hair has grown back to long enough it just reaches my eyes, and covers half my ears. However the dutch curls are back so my hair resembles Julie Andrews :(