The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I was in Montreal last night with a friend. We took 3,5 of mush and went to the Planetarium but the mush never worked, so we went into Chinatown (Bubbletea ftw) and took a pill of extasy each, it worked a little bit for my friend but didn't do a shit on me. Both stock was bought from different people, fuk da shit1!

I was in Montreal last night with a friend. We took 3,5 of mush and went to the Planetarium but the mush never worked, so we went into Chinatown (Bubbletea ftw) and took a pill of extasy each, it worked a little bit for my friend but didn't do a shit on me. Both stock was bought from different people, fuk da shit1!

We're not supposed to talk about drugs on this forum!!!

But seriously, why couldn't you have just gone to the planetarium and then had some food in Chinatown, why do drugs have to be involved? I'll never understand you people always trying to escape reality or make everything monotonous thing into some cool kind of psychedelic trip. IMO you already had a fun night on your hands, no need to do drugs to enhance that.

But seriously, why couldn't you have just gone to the planetarium and then had some food in Chinatown, why do drugs have to be involved? I'll never understand you people always trying to escape reality or make everything monotonous thing into some cool kind of psychedelic trip. IMO you already had a fun night on your hands, no need to do drugs to enhance that.

Sometimes its fun to do more than just whats needed. :p

Well, eventhough I don't do this, I can understand smoking a joint or two, or getting a little buzz before going out but getting fucked up on ex or shroomz, :lol: I don't see the point.

I'm not gonna argue. But it's not because your girlfriend is a nice lady with whom you can enjoy a nice evening without necesserely having sex that it means you can't love putting some condiments on your hot-dog from times to times.

I'm not gonna argue. But it's not because your girlfriend is a nice lady with whom you can enjoy a nice evening without necesserely having sex that it means you can't love putting some condiments on your hot-dog from times to times.

That actually made a lot of sense.

--

Just came back from my cousin's wedding. It was fun! Plus, I got to wear my new dress and hot shoes... YEAH! :Smokin:

^ Glad to know, Cris. I gotta say, I like weddings, when I see love... sometimes there's no love though.
But well, hope your cousin's one was not the case, you wouldn't have felt that good otherwise. :)

And I feel good today, as usual, only that weather here is getting colder... not bad anyway, I love bad weather.

I feel quite good today...:) And oh my goooood!! In English lesson we got our tests back, aaaaaaaand I have the BEST test!! :D And wooo, I got most points in the free-writing-parts...we first had to describe a painting and then we had to make up a dialogue between two visitors of a gallery. Whoaaaa yoo, that's so niceeeeeee..:D I was one point away from a 1! (1=best grade) And after the lesson the teacher said "Good job, Ernestine." ...hihiiii. :D :)

Yay, maybe I can go to England now! :) If they take me, I can maybe be there for two weeks in a guest family.:)

I was in Montreal last night with a friend.

Did you meet Nicki? :)