The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Going for my Air Force interview this morning, but I'm tired and just want to go back to bed. I've not been able to sleep properly for the last 2 weeks. I don't know what the hell it is, but I've been waking up every couple of hours. It sucks.

What the fuck? Did your OMGADVANCED copy of the new CoF album give you a vagina or something? You do know what she is talking about right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other news, I'm waiting to get my check so I can deposit it and it will all be gone in the blink of an eye. :cry: I need to work more or something.

Soooo...turns out I can't enlist until the 28th of October (have to wait 3 months after getting off probation.) That means another 3 weeks just until I can sign my life away, then I still have to wait to be shipped off. I'm not too pleased with this outcome, but I guess all the jobs for October have been filled anyways, so I'd have to wait until at least Nov. 1st.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

If I'm around much longer than that I'm going to end up going completely off the deep end.

tired & excited. off on holiday tomorrow. w00t. see ya guys in a couple of weeks. ;]