The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Jesus Christ... Had a horrible fucking day today.

Yeah, me too :lol: Everything could go wrong, did. Then at the end of the day to top things off my mom went to the hospital.

I'm quite sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, I saw your avatar on the cover of a book while I was at work today.

How would that make her feel any better??? :err:

sXc ZOMG! :lol: I'm totally not one of those faggot, I am inclined to have a drink once in a while. I love the taste of booze. Today has been a shitty day on top of that, I would kill for a beer but I'm too lazy to go get some.

Fuck, took forever to get to work. first i pull up to the only gas pump that didn't work nor did i have money on my card, then i miss my exit. fuck me

I slept terribly last night. Fell asleep at 12 or so, woke up at 3:30, 5:30, 6:30 and didn't really fall back to sleep until I got up at 8. Now I feel like shit today, overly tired, at the office, and still going to hit the gym after I get out of here. Maybe I'll try to crash a little earlier tonight (around 10-11 or so) and possibly get myself back on my regulated sleep schedule.