The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm quite good today... just a bit tired, because I cleaned my room yesterday 4 hours long.
..buuuuut now it's a lot nicer to be in my room. :D Pictures, post cards and posters on my wall, and you can finally sit on my sofa again. But fuck, I should have taken a before/after picture... :p

Good news and bad news. I just got my hookup for Wacken tickets, passes, etc... (now just have to pull together travel $$) however I also got word that I have to take out my nipple ring cause it's rejecting after 3 years. Yay but wtf...

I have the same predicament, if I ever was to go I could probably score free passes but the trip alone, even on the cheapest airline plus money for food, travel and shelter in Germany would still assrape me, since I'd be going with my girlfriend so the cost of everything is multiplied by two. :ill:

I'm back! I'm sure no one even noticed I was gone, but I care not. I'll post a picture of my Caribbean adventure later when I'm not at work and/or completely sleepy.

Good news and bad news. I just got my hookup for Wacken tickets, passes, etc... (now just have to pull together travel $$) however I also got word that I have to take out my nipple ring cause it's rejecting after 3 years. Yay but wtf...

Lol pics or didn't happen :hotjump:

nahsrsly, I have had an eyebrow piercing, it grew out. But that wasn't after 3 years.. Strange btw.

ontopicccc: I'm okay, my tooth is hurting tho.

Just bought my Bloodstock ticket, right now, due to the Lineup, Bloodstock is about 10 times more important than Wacken next year.

However I'll still probably ask for a Wacken ticket for Xmas. (130 euros this year!? What the fuck!? In 2007 tickets were fucking 75 euros. Man fuck Wacken.)

^Also the regular ticket? I bought that "all in" -version and it cost me 130 bucks...

Also some other news: I'm gonna travel to Vienna this friday to meet homerj again. Funny pics to come for sure :lol:

I have the same predicament, if I ever was to go I could probably score free passes but the trip alone, even on the cheapest airline plus money for food, travel and shelter in Germany would still assrape me, since I'd be going with my girlfriend so the cost of everything is multiplied by two. :ill:
If your girl wants to go, she can pay her own way. Why should you feel inclined to pay for her? Eff that. Go to Wacken. Kick her in the twat.

If your girl wants to go, she can pay her own way. Why should you feel inclined to pay for her? Eff that. Go to Wacken. Kick her in the twat.

Well first off all, you're a selfish asshole and I would expect that response from you :lol: Secondly, we share our income. We have a shared account, we both work hard for money, so even if I would technically pay my own way and she would pay hers, it's still a large sum coming from our joint account. If you've been with a girl for over 3 years, and know she's not a stupid bitch like most of the other cunts out there (go try to get a date, a lot of the girls you find are fucking imbeciles :lol:) then you can give me advice :p I understand your point though, you thought I was paying for me and here, and she was keeping her own seperate money. In which case that would be the correctly response.

Yeah, when I went in 2007 the all in ticket (all 3 days + camping) was €75.
Price increases along with the demand. f

I can't believe how good the Bloodstock lineup is so far though:

Wintersun
Katatonia
Sabaton
Turisas
Candlemass
Die Apokalypischen Reiter
The Haunted

Whereas the Wacken lineup is totally mediocre at the moment.

Just seen Turisas out of those and they pulled of a great gig. Have fun!

I just wish Tuska would start to give out info to 2009 soon!:err:

Well first off all, you're a selfish asshole and I would expect that response from you :lol:
:lol: Fact.

Secondly, we share our income. We have a shared account, we both work hard for money, so even if I would technically pay my own way and she would pay hers, it's still a large sum coming from our joint account.

Wow...thats kinda dumb. I wouldn't share an account with a broad unless we were married

go try to get a date, a lot of the girls you find are fucking imbeciles :lol:
So fucking true, but I was also with a girl for just under 6 years...so I'm not entirely talking out of my ass.

:kickass:
Wow...thats kinda dumb. I wouldn't share an account with a broad unless we were married
Never getting married, so :D She's a good girl, lives with me, isn't a total brainless cunt so it's fine. We made the account because our drawer was overflowing with money we'd been saving up :lol:

So fucking true, but I was also with a girl for just under 6 years...so I'm not entirely talking out of my ass.

I won't say it's different but did you live together? Did you find yourself hating her? I dunno, it's like you just know if you're gonna be together, I'm stuck with her :lol:

I could say a lot here but I won't... just... dude. DUUUUUUUUDE.....

I remember the days when I had a bf and had to go to every damn show with him. FUCK that shit.
This should be fun.
Hellz yea!
Lol pics or didn't happen :hotjump:

nahsrsly, I have had an eyebrow piercing, it grew out. But that wasn't after 3 years.. Strange btw.
Actually I don't have a camera... but did try taking pics with my phone so could show people and ask for input... but none of them came out clear enough to show the problem. Yes, I deleted them long ago. Sorry.

I've always had subtle problems or "irregularities" with it, but just in the past 6 months or so it's gotten infected a couple times and the skin on the right side thinned out BIG time. To the point where there is a very small hole, through which you can see the ring. I saw a piercer friend Friday night and asked her about it, which finally gave me the answer I've been looking for.

and piercing through scar tissue is awwwwful. That's gonna suck.
We're probably going to Party San also. And perhaps I'll be doing a Euro trip for the hell of it.
If I go I plan on being there for about 2 weeks. I'll be doing my best to country hop, but looks like that could be easier than not right now.