The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm quite good... I finally don't spend so much time here in internet anymore, just once a day for checking mails and so on... maybe that's just for a few days, but even if, then I'll just enjoy those few days a looot. :p

Yeah, you won't make it long. :p

I tried to "only check in for mails" multiple times and always failed. :erk:

Been in London Ont. most of the day, helping my mom move out here.
Other than my moms laptop, there is shit all to do here...Just to add insult to injury, the amazing TV thats here is playing Cornation Street.

Yeah, you won't make it long. :p

I tried to "only check in for mails" multiple times and always failed. :erk:

I'll just try to think of doing some better things in my free time... but I actually "have to" come here once a day, for talking to some people (phoning is too expensive, so I have no other choice...:rolleyes:).

But uhm... it's kinda hard to find some other things. :erk: So I guess you're right.. :/

Epic pain in my arm, just below the shoulder. Been like that since August, off and on. Not only that,I'm bored and I feel like screaming at everyone.

Life is great.

Also, I haven't been sleeping that well, and there's a killer on the loose in my neighborhood, yippee!

Epic pain in my arm, just below the shoulder. Been like that since August, off and on. Not only that,I'm bored and I feel like screaming at everyone.

Life is great.

Also, I haven't been sleeping that well, and there's a killer on the loose in my neighborhood, yippee!

Damn...that's really not nice to hear at all. :/ I hope you'll feel better soon with your arm.. and I hope the police will catch that killer soon..

Last time I checked, they didn't have a lead, maybe now they do, I'll keep everyone updated. On the plus side, I got my hearing and vision checked, my vision is kinda strange, right eye is 20/20, left eye is 20/20, but both eyes together are 40/20.

Feel better Nikki.
Taught 3 year olds today, they kicked my butt. One little girl had her dress over her head and another little boy shouted, ewww i can see her pussy. Makes me want to have my tubes tied...otherwise I'm sitting in class quite tired and uploading vacation pictures.

He was talking about Chris, bridge the language barrier. Although he told you to go for it (supporting your statement because it's what you want to do) he meant it will be for the good of mankind if Chris does the same.

Just got home from a Providence Bruins game with padre. It was a good time. He's really not pleased with my job assignment with the air force though....I on the other hand am pretty excited. My brother said I should get a bumper sticker that reads "My other vehicle is an EOD vehicle"

eod01.jpg

Pretty shitty day. Did nothing, all day, in a bad way.

Ended up keeping my night free for certain friends, only to get stood up rather hardcore. Quite pissed, so I'm getting abundantly high.
This will be fun!