The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, from Thursday afternoon through late last night I was at my dad's dealing with family drama.

I'm in a somewhat situation in that regard. I've been home for less than four days, and already my mom and my sister have gone four rounds of verbal boxing. And they wonder why I hate coming home.......

Anyway, I hope your situation gets better soon. Family drama sucks.

There's a fucking blizzard occurring as I speak. We have nearly 2 feet of snow here and I have school. I hope another car accident happens in front of our school again causing road blocks like last Friday because of this. Fucktards.

A girl who I talked to during a year and who became a very good relative deleted me on MySpace since I mocked her boyfriend on a board.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really human.

There's a fucking blizzard occurring as I speak. We have nearly 2 feet of snow here and I have school. I hope another car accident happens in front of our school again causing road blocks like last Friday because of this. Fucktards.

Damn!
We had that storm friday, it was nuuuuuts. Thunder Snow and Lightning! :kickass: I think we're getting your sloppy second storm again soon, which sucks since the snow drifts in my back ally are already past my knees.

I've been sick since thursday. :erk:

Here:

LitagoSjokolademelk.jpg

img_440231696992f.bmp

Damn!
We had that storm friday, it was nuuuuuts. Thunder Snow and Lightning! :kickass: I think we're getting your sloppy second storm again soon, which sucks since the snow drifts in my back ally are already past my knees.

D: Even we didn't get thunder nor lightning! and I was right in my last post. We just got another car accident in front of the school! Stupid Superintendent. Even my teachers said that he's a dumb shit for letting us go.

A girl who I talked to during a year and who became a very good relative deleted me on MySpace since I mocked her boyfriend on a board.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm really human.

You are human, the girl is just being immature.

I finally feel better health wise after 3 weeks. Unfortunately now I'm just feeling increasingly cynical about shit. Not quite sure why. It could just be the order in which things happened. Hope the rest of the board that is sick feels better.

I feel rather fucking balls actually, and i'm not even sure why :lol:

Nothing that Mock The Week, a few riffs on guitar, and some sleep can't take away though :kickass:

Apparently my cynicism is due to Portuguese self-loathing followed acutely by my radio programming director calling to ask for favors that she had no right to directly after my previous self-loathing occurrence...thanks Chris for helping me figure it out :lol:

I just realised how abortions saved my ass in style, multiple times. Isn't it's the most amesome thing in the world of amesome? Your girl have a baby but you don't want one? You just go to a doctor then BAM, the little fucker's in a trashbin. I am not there and I feel great!

I just realised how abortions saved my ass in style, multiple times. Isn't it's the most amesome thing in the world of amesome? Your girl have a baby but you don't want one? You just go to a doctor then BAM, the little fucker's in a trashbin. I am not there and I feel great!

what happened with the old school falcon punch?