The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm so happy that holidays started because lately I can't really concentrate on what I'm doing (probably because of lack of sleep). So yeah... happy...:D

so last sunday it started to snow, it snowed a bunch and it kept snowing throughout the week causing the whole week of school to be canceled, which means that my christmas break started a week early, i am the happiest motherfucker on the planet, and i had awesome wild drunken "fun" last night, my spirits are high which is good because ive been down lately

I feel pretty good today.. finally holidays. :) and I have quite much to do the next days...which is really nice. I still need to buy some stuff to make the presents for wednesday, and tuesday I'll also make some cookies together with my sister for my grandma, grandma and grandpa. :)

I'm getting better aswell... I'm going to go skiing on tuesday, I can't wait :D

Also, I forced my boyfriend to watch Music and Lyrics with me, and now this awesome pop song is stuck in my head :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gwar is fun. They suck live, but it's fun.

Strange line up,too, it was with Toxic Holocaust and Kingdom of Sorrow.

With TH, you had your little thrash kids, and with KOS, there were alot of white surpremisists,backyard wrestlers, general tough guys, and Gwar, well, you get Gwar.

I don't even think half the people there care about Gwar's music, they just go to get messed up.

Well, from Thursday afternoon through late last night I was at my dad's dealing with family drama. When I got back from that I pulled myself together and headed to GWAR (no, I didn't pay for that shit) and saw some faces I haven't seen in a while. I dealt with some backstage politics (which have been getting increasingly more and more annoying at this particular venue) and decided none of the bands on the bill were worth the pain in the ass effort so I left. I ended up driving around and sitting in the attic of a house down the street from my apartment watching underage punk kids drink Hurricanes and experience bromance while listening to what they call good music. The night ended with getting some food and sitting in a Monte Carlo with heated seats, watching the hail while having a 2 hour long heart to heart with a friend.

I managed to not fall on the ice on the sidewalk heading to my door. I was quite proud considering I fell in high heels on rocks a few weeks ago and completely ruined my knees. Pics will follow soon.

Also, I haven't slept right in close to a week and have woken up with a wrecked neck everyday.

Also, I haven't slept right in close to a week and have woken up with a wrecked neck everyday.

Hope things get better soon, going to be with a ton of stress can be really bad. I used to toss and turn violently not to long ago when stress was killing me. I noticed next to me bed a small cracks in the plaster of the wall, and one day there was a big hole. I then realized the hole matched up perfectly with my knee when I bent my legs.

It in turn answered why my right knee was so soar most of last year :p.