The return of the "How are you today?" thread

And I'm not trying to sound like a cunt, but do you have any pictures of you in real life? Ever since I know you you have been a borderline pedophile and posting only fake pictures, I have one real one I think and in it you look like a fucking spastic :lol:

Simple Jack II?

haha the people i care about in this forum have seen me, i just don't see the point of posting my pictures to a bunch of people that don't care :oops:

just googled Simple Jack :lol: and pretty much it

┼Victim of the Night┼;7900464 said:
I feel way better than last days, today. The flu is going away and I'm not that weak anymore, yay.

Glad you're feeling better! But I gotta say, and I really mean no offense, but Mitch looks like a homo in your avatar. :lol:

Glad you're feeling better! But I gotta say, and I really mean no offense, but Mitch looks like a homo in your avatar. :lol:
Thank you.

But I don't know what calling someone a "homo" means, I always thought it is a nice pic. And the "normal" version without the Santa hat is better, adding the hat with paint quite ruined the quality of the pic.

Yesterday was probably the worse planned day in the history of any school system. Snow in NJ should just mean automatic snow day not calling a 1PM dismissal at noon (which by the way really sucks when I have to call all the Spanish speaking parents in my butchered Spanish). Still sick, still have two pieces of coursework to do before I can be done. Can I just be healthy for Christmas?