The return of the "How are you today?" thread

All this facial pressure and sinus infection crap is starting to make me think of a creative writing piece...unfortunately its not that piece i should be working on.
So I get to work this morning and some teacher's aide had run over a dog in the parking lot. This was not a good week for animals and me.

Which sucks in a way cause Korpiklaani sucks

fixed.
Booooo, Less time for Moonsorrow, more time for mediocre folk >8(

So my friends are big into that Warhammer game, the tabletop one not the new mmorpg, and I gotta say I don't see what the fuss is aboot. Spending fucking hours of time painting little men and and hundreds of dollars on tanks and shit, only to play a very complicated game of risk.

Yesterday I had another Migraine, a really bad one :( There's two kinds, the "Common Migraine" which is essentially just a really bad headache, and the "Acute Migraine" (the ones I get :erk:) which can involve a number of things, for me it's always blurred vision, dizziness, seriously painful headache, loss of feeling in one arm and most annoyingly, vomiting, lots of vomiting :erk:

Seriously I need to get this shirt sorted out.

I left my wallet and home today, and on lunch break at work we went out in this huge fucking blizzard to go to McDonalds :)erk: The caf food was awful)... and yeah, I go to pay and I had no money. Luckily a friend covered for me, but it still sucked. This job is pretty lulz, but even though I am the smartest person in training, do the best work and finished my evaluation first (2 hours before everyone else in fact), I am still going to get in shit on Monday for coming in 10 minutes late because IT'S A FUCKING BLIZZARD OUT! But whatever :lol: If I stayed there for a long time I know I'd be a supervisor for sure in 6 months, but I don't plan on being there longer than 6 months so :Smug: I hope I get hired for Tech Support, they make 14 bucks an hour and get no calls... I make 11 but meh, it's not a bad base salary for a shitty job :lol:

I left my wallet and home today, and on lunch break at work we went out in this huge fucking blizzard to go to McDonalds :)erk: The caf food was awful)... and yeah, I go to pay and I had no money. Luckily a friend covered for me, but it still sucked. This job is pretty lulz, but even though I am the smartest person in training, do the best work and finished my evaluation first (2 hours before everyone else in fact), I am still going to get in shit on Monday for coming in 10 minutes late because IT'S A FUCKING BLIZZARD OUT! But whatever :lol: If I stayed there for a long time I know I'd be a supervisor for sure in 6 months, but I don't plan on being there longer than 6 months so :Smug: I hope I get hired for Tech Support, they make 14 bucks an hour and get no calls... I make 11 but meh, it's not a bad base salary for a shitty job :lol:

not trying to sound like a cunt, but do you have any prospects in life? ever since i know you, you have been whinning about having candy store jobs

Clerks III? =O

Well fuck, so the plan of me and two of my buds going to see Darkness Rites and Texa$ in Kemptville, didn't happen, due to not being able to see four feet in front of us due to the blizzard.

I'm pretty fucking bummed; I've been waiting for this show for a month.

not trying to sound like a cunt, but do you have any prospects in life? ever since i know you, you have been whinning about having candy store jobs

Clerks III? =O

Well, I am going to University next year for your information. ANd it was a candy store job, it was a convenience store, and it was shitty pay and crazy stories :lol: This job is chill, GREAT benefits, good money and cool people.

And I'm not trying to sound like a cunt, but do you have any pictures of you in real life? Ever since I know you you have been a borderline pedophile and posting only fake pictures, I have one real one I think and in it you look like a fucking spastic :lol:

Simple Jack II?