The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Why the hell do human beings have wisdom teeth if these teeth will be a trouble for them till they are removed?
Dentist said I need to have an operation... But I am working as a teacher.. That means I won't be able to speak for about 3 days!
I hate wisdom teeth!

Why the hell do human beings have wisdom teeth if these teeth will be a trouble for them till they are removed?
Dentist said I need to have an operation... But I am working as a teacher.. That means I won't be able to speak for about 3 days!
I hate wisdom teeth!

Well either take them out on your next holiday, take a Friday off so you have the whole weekend to regain your speech ability or (I don't know how old your students are) play a game to see who can't speak the longest, who can be the quietest, something of that nature. Then again, I would just stay home.

I'm sitting at work and its cold. Really really cold...

I'm quite happy as I got to spend some time this morning with a good friend who I haven't seen in two years. Great way to start the day.

Now I begin my insane concert calendar. Tonight, my friend's band opening up for Powerman 5000 (we're leaving early so we don't have to see them). Tomorrow night, Metallica and Machine Head FOR FREE.

Finished my media arts exam yesterday.

And got out of two classes to do it as well (since classes were happening again for some fucking reason).

Win-fucking-win.