The return of the "How are you today?" thread

^Wtf:lol:

Oh god...:erk: I got to go in an hour to the trainstation and i feel like a total fucking pile of puke! Also, I somehow feel my dad will kill me when he finds out my moped does start. My friends just didn't let me drive home so now it's at a random place :lol:

@Ensi: I just might!

The problem with living right next to the largest concentration of bars in the city?
Everyone always assumes you are drunk, especially the shop owners...

"itsaaaa $16.74"

"It says right behind you its only $10 with tax..."

"yeahuhhh...$16.74"

"I'm not drunk...."

"............$11.40"

I am awesome today. We were under a winter weather advisory and barely got any snow, but oh well. That doesn't kill my mood.

I hope nothing manages to kill it anyway.

:D We had our first sunny and "warm" (o.k. "not cold" describes it better) day. Took a walk a few hours ago just because it was so nice out there. Half of town seemed to have the same idea.

The problem with living right next to the largest concentration of bars in the city?
Everyone always assumes you are drunk, especially the shop owners...

"itsaaaa $16.74"

"It says right behind you its only $10 with tax..."

"yeahuhhh...$16.74"

"I'm not drunk...."

"............$11.40"

Dude, if that happened to me, I would have complained to ownership and demanded my shit for free. That's not cool at all.

Tired and shit, not happy, not sad either.

And I want the fucking snow to go away, I hate it, go away, god damnit I want summer. :(

+1 My IQ drops in the winter, i've heard that it's scientificly the opposite but i'm not buying it.