The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm ill.. =/
Better then yesterday. I can actually standup without nearly faling over, & blink without my head hurting
Who knew that a pathetic little cold could really knock it out of ya?

I'm really happy today because my band just finished recording the first song for our official demo, with good sound and everything. I uploaded it to myspace, it went fine. Then I made a video with it and I uploaded it to youtube and now it's pissing me off because it's taking ages to process. I know processing can take a long time, but it's weird, usually it takes no more than 1 hour for me. I'm pissed off now :lol:

I'm really happy today because my band just finished recording the first song for our official demo, with good sound and everything. I uploaded it to myspace, it went fine. Then I made a video with it and I uploaded it to youtube and now it's pissing me off because it's taking ages to process. I know processing can take a long time, but it's weird, usually it takes no more than 1 hour for me. I'm pissed off now :lol:

I think the new one is much better than the first one.

I think the new one is much better than the first one.
I think so too, but it's mainly because now I've got my Tone port, so we recorded the guitars, keys and bass with it and my crappy computer soundcard handled only the drums (all we had was this cheap computer mic to record that :lol:)

The first time, everything went through my computer's soundcard and we had a lot of delay problems when recording because the soundcard wasn't good enough to handle multi-track recording.

I can't wait to have my real microphone so I can finally record the drums with the toneport and then it will sound even better.

I'm doing great today, despite it being long and totally boring. (and cold, but I like the cold. It gives me an excuse to lay in bed and curl up under the covers)

I'm pretty damn furious at my friend's boyfriend, but my friend's forgiven him. Such a trooper, I must say I'm amazed. O_O

I'm pretty good,
Even though I'm not looking forward to going back to school.
my teacher emotionally blackmailed me into talking to a councellor. So.. Yeah. yay. Not really blackmail cause he has a duty to do so but.

I went to see Dragonball Evolution today.. It was .. good. actually. Goku was hot.. [Oh sshh I'm a girl, sue me.]