The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Was going to a ''party''-something with the other from my class.... totally fucked up fucking shit.
In the end I had to go.. I was near killing an other girl (once she was my friend).. My mom stopped me, before something really bad happened. I said that if I had a gun she wasn't alive now, and blablabla. My mom was like ''it's my fault, you shouldn't go to the party. My fault, sorry sorry sorry'' STFU. I HATE when she feels like that.
And now I'm just sitting in my bed and listening to Bodom. It always help :).
Hope tomorrow will be better .. and maybe stay at home next week.

Was going to a ''party''-something with the other from my class.... totally fucked up fucking shit.
In the end I had to go.. I was near killing an other girl (once she was my friend).. My mom stopped me, before something really bad happened. I said that if I had a gun she wasn't alive now, and blablabla. My mom was like ''it's my fault, you shouldn't go to the party. My fault, sorry sorry sorry'' STFU. I HATE when she feels like that.
And now I'm just sitting in my bed and listening to Bodom. It always help :).
Hope tomorrow will be better .. and maybe stay at home next week.

http://www.myspace.com

I'm doing quite well. My night out was wonderful. I went shopping and then to the theater and watched "The Haunting". It definitely wasn't believable, even though they said it was based on a true story. Horror movies never scare me. They always make me giggle.

Tonight, I'm hoping to go see a local band rehearse with a few friends. I hate staying inside so much.

Fuck! My advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor's advisor was Carl Friedrich Gauss!

If you guys are nice, I'll let you touch my hair.

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg

laptop.jpg