The return of the "How are you today?" thread

cobotlaptop.gif

:lol:

I'm fed up of this bullshit. I just had another fight with my bandmates over the fact they don't want to play live yet. And they want us to get a rehearsal place, which is a bit stupid since we're not making any money out of the band since we can't play live because they don't want to. They keep saying ''later''. And now that I've tried to take a step further and uploaded more music to our myspace, they are pissed off because they say it wasnt the final version. Fuck that, they were okay with me uploading the same fucking version without vocals.

I'm doing pretty well today. I continued my birthday celebration last night by watching The Dark Knight with a few of my friends. It was my second time ever seeing it, and it's still mind-blowingly awesome.

I'm fed up of this bullshit. I just had another fight with my bandmates over the fact they don't want to play live yet. And they want us to get a rehearsal place, which is a bit stupid since we're not making any money out of the band since we can't play live because they don't want to. They keep saying ''later''. And now that I've tried to take a step further and uploaded more music to our myspace, they are pissed off because they say it wasnt the final version. Fuck that, they were okay with me uploading the same fucking version without vocals.

You are still surprised by this......why, exactly?

That's what happens when 5 girls tries to start a band :)

They need to add 2 and a half cups to their band.

I lol'd

I'm doing great today, despite having one of my hamsters break out of his cage. I still haven't been able to find him. But anyway, I'm heading to a Six Flags amusement park tomorrow. It should be epic. :)

I don't know how you do it. I'd never join an all-girl band.

Well it's not always easy, but otherwise it's pretty cool. Those girls are my best friends, we love doing stuff together outside the band. We also talk a lot about boyfriends and stuff like that. The only problem is when we disagree on something regarding the band. And we tried having guys in the band also, but they both ended up being idiot and fucking up everything we were trying to do.

I've been in a band in which I was the only girl, there weren't any fights, but all we ever did together was to play music, even though we were all friends we weren't really close. And other than my boyfriend, guys can't fucking put the toilet seat down after they pee, that gets slightly irritating.

On the other hand, I'm in a cover band with my boyfriend and two of our friends. That band is really cool and we've got strong band chemistry but then again, it might just be because my bf and I are the 2 guitarists so it leads to funny situations...