The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm feeling good today. I got my boyfriend to take some pictures with me, which he was very reluctant to do since he's so camera shy. I also finished my second painting in two weeks. Painting is very therapeutic.

But now I must clean. Goddammit.

I'm great, though I didnt get much sleep last night because my friend and I were sleeping over at my bf's place. She went to bed on the sofa-bed and I went to bed with my bf in our own bed... then 30 minutes later she came to our room, told us she was afraid because the living room is too big and it's dark. FFS she is 19 but w/e... the point is, she fucking got into bed next to me and my bf, then proceeded to fall asleep. But then my bf and I coudlnt sleep so we went to the sofa bed. After spending 2 hours there we figured out we couldnt fall asleep on it because it is fucking uncomfortable... so we went back to our bed. Then 2 hours later my friend woke up, she was pissed off because my bf was snoring. She started screaming at him for waking her up :lol: then I told her to go sleep on the sofa bed and got 3 hours of peaceful rest with my boyfriend in our own bed.

Seriously, I had no idea my friend was such a spoiled child.

I'm great, though I didnt get much sleep last night because my friend and I were sleeping over at my bf's place. She went to bed on the sofa-bed and I went to bed with my bf in our own bed... then 30 minutes later she came to our room, told us she was afraid because the living room is too big and it's dark. FFS she is 19 but w/e... the point is, she fucking got into bed next to me and my bf, then proceeded to fall asleep. But then my bf and I coudlnt sleep so we went to the sofa bed. After spending 2 hours there we figured out we couldnt fall asleep on it because it is fucking uncomfortable... so we went back to our bed. Then 2 hours later my friend woke up, she was pissed off because my bf was snoring. She started screaming at him for waking her up :lol: then I told her to go sleep on the sofa bed and got 3 hours of peaceful rest with my boyfriend in our own bed.

Seriously, I had no idea my friend was such a spoiled child.

You should've just had a threesome. That's why she didn't want to sleep in the living room.

^ :lol:

I'm goood. Feel abit tired & stuff though.
Should be getting tickets for The Offspring gig. They're on sale tomorrow.. :)

I've had a busy day. I went to the jeweler's to order a ring, and it took them 30 minutes to get the order right. Then, I tried ordering some food from Sonic. It took them 20 minutes to get a damn order of cheesesticks. It's been slow.