The return of the "How are you today?" thread

18 to be served in bars/pubs and clubs. But you're allowed to drink earlier... I think... I'm not sure, the rules keep changing.

Aye definitely.

Meh, I've never been one for pubs/bars, tbh. Mind you, I prefer hanging out with two or three close buds as opposed to hanging out in large groups. Plus I like adventuring.

When I turned 19 (the drinking age here), I spent my birthday with the buds, walking around the village, pounding down the fuckin hard liquors. :lol:

Congrats though man, fuckin enjoy 'er.

Yeah you don't live in England so you don't get awesome ye olde worldy style pubs.

today has been boring, but tomorrow will kick ass. Its my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow and I'm not sure what to get him. I'm taking him to a concert and having his former band shout him out, but I need to actually get him a gift.

Last minute shopping, for the win!

Funny how the college president steps down after you leave Chris....I wonder what evils you have been doing in that corner of campus whilst all alone. In other words, I'm fantastic, 15 more days of work left! woohoo, get me the fuck out of this little kid hell!

nah I was just suprised that you're already done with college because most of the studying people I know go to college way longer or have done it way older. And I'm just about to start:lol:

edit:
wat? 5 years? you went to college since you were 18?

It is a strange time for me, everything I know is backwards. Without getting too much into detail for the last year me and my friends have had a routine which has been abolished. Times are new and fresh.

I'm looking foreward to this year, for once I feel like the future might hold something good.

I'm off to Download and Graspop this month and I'll hopefully be hanging out with the K-Man. Should be leet.

Also been is discussions with another Guitarist to begin writing music and get a band together.

I am exite.

Bring on the Booze

It is a strange time for me, everything I know is backwards. Without getting too much into detail for the last year me and my friends have had a routine which has been abolished. Times are new and fresh.

I'm looking foreward to this year, for once I feel like the future might hold something good.

I'm off to Download and Graspop this month and I'll hopefully be hanging out with the K-Man. Should be leet.

Also been is discussions with another Guitarist to begin writing music and get a band together.

I am exite.

Bring on the Booze

Sounds like a creative year coming for you :)

Pissed off.. My mp3 just ran out of room.. :yell:
Faccck. That aint even half of my music. Bloody thing.:mad: