The return of the "How are you today?" thread

It has been now one year when my friend died, so I dont have the best feelings...I dont want to go school, just would like to light a candle and go to sleep

Ensiferum today* and tomorrow**... then Enslaved and Arsis on Tuesday (MAYBE Behemoth on Monday depending on how I'm feeling).

[* = meeting with Tony (enjoi17)]
[** meeting with = Ryan (Cliff_Burton)]

lulz, i was on my way to toronto, tire blew out. excuse me, tire FUCKING FLEW OFF THE CAR... got stranded, now i'm back home trying to find a ride to toronto. i got until 6, when the show starts... it takes 3 hours to get to toronto, and it's 2:16 now... you do the math :erk:

god I got epically pwned. at least i walked away from it though, lol it was a really bad wipe out, i'm downplaying the severeness because right now all i care about is seeing ensiferum.

lulz, i was on my way to toronto, tire blew out. excuse me, tire FUCKING FLEW OFF THE CAR... got stranded, now i'm back home trying to find a ride to toronto. i got until 6, when the show starts... it takes 3 hours to get to toronto, and it's 2:16 now... you do the math :erk:

god I got epically pwned. at least i walked away from it though, lol it was a really bad wipe out, i'm downplaying the severeness because right now all i care about is seeing ensiferum.

Fuck, ive heared you talking about An Hero'ing, but this must be it, huh? Nice to have known you dude.
Dont forget to put me on your last will, i need an ipod kthnx