The return of the "How are you today?" thread

well i got drunk again last night, no need to go into details. i was just really fucked up though. and i walked over 10 miles with my friend to go to some chicks house last night. we were pretty much walking non-stop from 11:30-5:15 in the morning. and we only stayed at her house for like an hour..........and now i have a gig today and gigantour...today is seriously a test of my manhood

well i got drunk again last night, no need to go into details. i was just really fucked up though. and i walked over 10 miles with my friend to go to some chicks house last night. we were pretty much walking non-stop from 11:30-5:15 in the morning. and we only stayed at her house for like an hour..........and now i have a gig today and gigantour...today is seriously a test of my manhood

Dunkin' Donuts coffee contains more caffeine per volume than most energy drinks.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

YES!:Smokin:

Finally some really nice weather in Seattle! Almost 30C and SUNNY!! It won't last, of course, but it's still a great change...

Now I am about to go to the gym and later I have a house party to go to. :loco:

:lol: For some reason in the UK the exams were earlier this year. The only one I have left is History on June 2nd.

I'm good today, I was pleasently surprised to find a copy of 'Circus Maximus - Isolate' in HMV... It's so good

last week of school and I still have to finish too much tasks this week :s I'm never gonna get them all done in time. Oh well, I can afford to have a little less grades on those