The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Bleh. I feel gross. I haven't slept right in two nights and last night I had two nosebleeds while sleeping, a third epic one this morning. I feel like I'm going to puke blood.

I'm okayy generally ^^
Sat in after school catching up with work. trying not to get caught by the teacher

I knew it was a bad idea to come to southern Germany. Looks like they have just received the cold front that the UK had about 2 weeks ago. Following cold weather systems around ist nicht gut, ja.

I knew it was a bad idea to come to southern Germany. Looks like they have just received the cold front that the UK had about 2 weeks ago. Following cold weather systems around ist nicht gut, ja.

:lol: Don't know much about southern Germany's weather at the moment but if this cold weather we had/have in northern Germany came from the UK take it back home again! :mad:

Am okay(Y)
me and my bf were debating cause he wanted to get me something for my bday and i told him not to and we just argued about it :L it was amusing.

Bah, whatever. There's supposed to be rain and snow Monday through Wednesday of next week, and hopefully that persistence will be enough to get us at least one day off (I'm praying for Tuesday).

Get over it, no snow day for you! And definitely not on Tuesday. Don't fuck up my grad school schedule, I'll die. I've been grading my mother's tests all day, it makes me sad. Yet I'm nervous and excited about next week. :tickled: