The return of the "How are you today?" thread

:erk: That comment is so full of pretenscious, ridiculous assumptions and arguements...brb preparing essay to battle you!
k
And I love the way you assume intellectual superiority over everyone else on the board when you're not able to believe that 14 year olds (way to generalise) can be capable of self reflection.

They aren't :lol:
But lol @ letting me know I was dead on with the age :lol:

You don't like people showing you their thoughts?? Well done on becoming a member of an internet discussion board.

You don't like people showing you their thoughts?? Well done on becoming a member of an internet discussion board.

seewhatIdidthere?

Yeah I know delanoir :) I'd post that internet fighting retardedness meme if I could be arsed finding it but I'll just say my part anyways and leave it at that..
CliffBurton said:
seewhatIdidthere?

YeahIdidlolursmrt!

But I'm not actually butthurt in the least here,I've accepted your entitled to your own view of things,you're the one who's pathetically attempting to shit all over my opinion.

Just so you know I wouldn't waste my time coming up with essays to 'battle' someone from halfway across the world that I will never meet in my life when I have many assignments still to hand up to my lecturers who I have to face everyday.
And again with the presumptions,just like annoying predictive text,jumping at conclusions that have no basis at all. Not that it's any of your business or that age should give someone anymore/less credibility, I'm 20 actually.

Just realized I have a problem.
& I need to stop. -.-

insidemonkey_bobsaget.jpg

You ever Suck Dick for Coke?!?

and agreed with Ensi, Twilight = Harry Potter for 'edgy' (gothy) kids.