The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I am planning a cooking fest today, therefore I am soon off to shoppping. :D :headbang:

Elaborate please! :O

I am planning a sharpening fest today, as I hope to sharpen all my knives that have been blunted by retarded roommates using my good knives to hack at rock-solid, frozen meats.

Then I can add them to the collection of knives in my room, so no one will ever fuck them up again >8(

People should stop eating shrimp, it's not supposed to be eaten. It's just a bloody sea cockroach ffs.

If you watch Bear Gryllis he often says bugs are 80% protein whereas beef is ~ 20% ? protein.

People eat cockroaches anyway, this guy reckons it tastes like jerky.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiMeuS-IU3s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiMeuS-IU3s[/ame]

s

If you watch Bear Gryllis he often says bugs are 80% protein whereas beef is ~ 20% ? protein.

Meat and game musscle tissue is 5% fat, 20% protein, and 75% water.

I hate shrimp on its own, or cold with seafood sauce. Cooked properly in a good sauce, or flavoured really well, shrimp is awesome.

edit: or deep fried. Shrimp tempura ftw.

My roommates birthday is saturday, so tomorrow we're all going out to...

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament!!!!

IMGP8053.jpg

Holy shit I'm pumped up for this.

I'm feeling like crap. Last night I found out my ex boyfriend, which kept telling me he was bi but for some reason he wasn't really believable has really turned gay and his boyfriend is a red haired, drug addict emo. I really hope he doesn't get AIDS, cuz he really is a great guy and I can't protect him from that, but he is making a huge mistake !!! At least my actual boyfriend is straight, and is definetly not going to sleep with a drug addict. I guess I can be relieved.

best day every, i got accepted to the berklee college of music :) my dream school for 4 ish years....if anyone doesn't know of it, it's hands down one of the best music schools in the world, on par with juilliard. it just focuses on contemporary and jazz while the former is more classical. im fucking stoked, probably going to major in film scoring.

this weekend has been amazing, my dad just got a job offer as vice president of a production company and my mom found a great place to move to in california. good things, 2011 will be even better than 2010, which was amazing