The Shitposting Thread

There was several who came close to an execution in this area when they were caught sifting through the ashes. The fucking joke was that we were all stopped about 2ks out and asked for ID, which some obviously didn't have after loosing everything, yet these cunts got through all the road blocks, before us.

Reactions: CiG
Think my picture has already gained enough attention on here :lol:
The most shoppable face i've ever seen lol/.

Public executions for those cunts.
seriously though, they need to have some sort of public punishment. Those would be way more effective in scaring off future thieves and burglars. I know some people might think its barbaric or whatever, but i think something along the lines of chopping off fingers or hands would be much more effective than housing, feeding and clothing them on our dime.

The mentality of someone who just takes what they want because they think it's theirs to take is pretty fucked. But the mentality of someone who goes into a disaster zone and takes the few things left that haven't been destroyed while the owners are grieving and before they even get a chance to see it is beyond even the scummiest of thieves.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
no just these two variants of the same one.
DthpL0i.jpg

a3Xmf6f.jpg

Feel free to put in some requests though :)

Just saw this again and busted up hard.