The Shitposting Thread

i keep wanting to try that one out but the whole anime school thing is eh to me.

Have you played any of the DIsgaea games?

Yeah that kinda gets weird in Persona's case but I've never played an RPG that combines the social sim styling with a turn based RPG quite like Persona. Try Persona 3, its a lot less goofy but a little bit more edgy.

Disgaea fuckin rules. Probably one of the best Tactics-esque turn based RPG series.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah that kinda gets weird in Persona's case but I've never played an RPG that combines the social sim styling with a turn based RPG quite like Persona. Try Persona 3, its a lot less goofy but a little bit more edgy.
ah that's what i was afraid of, the social sim thing.

Disgaea fuckin rules. Probably one of the best Tactics-esque turn based RPG series.
yeah had some fun with D4. Might have to check out the latest one ... which is 5, right?

SOUTH SIDE TASMANIA, BITCHES!

Victoria is the anus of Australia and Tasmania is the dangle-berry. ;)

And you would do that. You go on about how Melbourne is a breeding ground for Islam, then you go on to back their anti-homo fundamentalist ideals. Can't have your cake & eat it too.

I'll be laughing when they blow all you degenerates up, now go write a sign faggot. :lol:

LET ME TELL 'YA SOMETHING DINGLE-BERRY! WYNYARD BOYZ FOR LIFE FTW!

Reminds me of the Nyoongar slang word winyarn which means like weak or chicken shit.

Make a hundred signs @jimmy101 all of them saying "Don't Feed The Animals" and we'll stick them along the WA/SA and WA/NT borders

Or one that says "Jimmy's dick here" and he can hang it by your mouth.

Reminds me of the Nyoongar slang word winyarn which means like weak or chicken shit.

yeah but in Tassie slang it means mainland killlaaahhh

Tasmania_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Reactions: CiG
Physically, perhaps. Mentally, not so sure.

Penis wise... wouldn't be surprised if you're still waiting on that long overdue growth spurt.