The Shitposting Thread

It's all good bro. I don't discriminate against people with small penis syndrome (SPS). But I guess when you couple your penis size with your WA inferiority complex it's easy to see why you're so full of hate. I'd recommend meditation to you or something but you'll probably just slam it like the xenophobe you are :)

Don't like cultural appropriation? Then I guess you should burn all of your hip-hop CDs then :p

Ah, very clever. Should have said "best to frisbee your CDs out the window".

But to be fair I actually bought a couple of CDs for the first time in ages over the weekend.

Reactions: CiG
4IV6Owa.jpg

i just had the best weekend...skipped school thursdau, took a little dxm, and had friday off

took dph last night and hallucinated voices, saw psychedelic patters on my tv, and thought a mailbox was a dog

woke up still high, got in my car, and took a bunch of huge dab hits with my friend. first time smoking weed. got in the car and drove to the store high as fuck, got too distracted by the colors to buy food so we just got drinks and drove again got out, walked around some abandoned buildisngs to smoke, and for some reason i stole a thermostat

took a huge rip driving to 711, and spent the next 10 minutes trying not to puke all over myself while driving high as fuck. went back to where my friend lives, walked around the woods, and we were gonna smoke some morr cigarettes but i couldbt find my lighter

drove again still high as fuck to 711 and bought a whole pizza

Reactions: jimmy101
Came up in my news feed, but either way I'd wager a tenner on you winning the bout.

i just had the best weekend...skipped school thursdau, took a little dxm, and had friday off

took dph last night and hallucinated voices, saw psychedelic patters on my tv, and thought a mailbox was a dog

woke up still high, got in my car, and took a bunch of huge dab hits with my friend. first time smoking weed. got in the car and drove to the store high as fuck, got too distracted by the colors to buy food so we just got drinks and drove again got out, walked around some abandoned buildisngs to smoke, and for some reason i stole a thermostat

took a huge rip driving to 711, and spent the next 10 minutes trying not to puke all over myself while driving high as fuck. went back to where my friend lives, walked around the woods, and we were gonna smoke some morr cigarettes but i couldbt find my lighter

drove again still high as fuck to 711 and bought a whole pizza
wow so cool

he's not built to throw a punch, so unless were grappling or something he would pose no threat to me. It would probably be fun because most people would think that big ass dude is going to maul whoever is standing in front of him but to me he looks like nothing more than target practice for my overhand right. Probably wouldnt even need to pull out any other tools.

Reactions: CiG and jimmy101