The Shitposting Thread

Of course, otherwise you'll have your buildings falling down all over the place just like last night's erection.

You need better control of your erection if it's falling all over the place.
If you're falling all over the place because of your erection then you need to see a doctor.

Reactions: jimmy101
tNivJVw.png

^ Just sums it up really. Even the internet doesn't care about little old Perth.

I wouldn't expect a traditional Nyoongar name for a dialectical group and region to show up in Google Maps because you know, I'm not a brainlet faggot from Pellbourne.
Yeah? Funny how other places with traditional names such as Djerriwarrh show up.

Gotta admit i enjoy it when the little people from the minor areas express themselves. It's cute. Hello down there, little ant! Do you read me?

Didn't say that, in fact I was saying the opposite. One shows up on the map, the other doesn't.

Poor from CiG there.

You were implying it by making the comparison in the first place brainlet. For someone who brags about being from the "cultural capital" you sure don't know shit about indigenous culture. Stick to sipping lattes and crossdresser dicks, get back to me when you know a pinch of what the fuck you're attempting to reference.