The Shitposting Thread

I'm a horrible fucking liar anyhow. I have not once lied to anyone on this thread (except maybe towards @Slammed. He is cuter than I am. Ill admit it)

Well, you’re a habitual liar but also a horrible liar so you’re right on the money as far as that’s concerned.

Are you just not satisfied with the married life or something? Go do something else dude.

Nah, he’s just manipulating you and CIG to back his newest alt, just like he does everyone else. For such a lie-detector, you’re not very perceptive here.

Yeah, I bet. It’ll hold some ground as long as it’s posted on a social forum so props to you there.

Nah, he’s just manipulating you and CIG to back his newest alt, just like he does everyone else. For such a lie-detector, you’re not very perceptive here.

dude, i have proof of almost every one of my accusations. Including the one alt hes still using. Do you have a single shred of evidence that tera is omni?

Like i said before, i refuse to believe you're this dumb or pathetic. But one thing's for sure, my lie detector has definitely been going off ... and that's because you're back here pushing this nonsense once word was out that i had figured out his other alt. Like i said, you're nothing more than a Bromni scout that was sent here by your master.

Yeah, I bet. It’ll hold some ground as long as it’s posted (and stays) on a social forum so props to you there.

Everyone be quiet it's dinner time and I'm watching the taxi racing, I can't pay attention to everything :p

Reactions: Sophii