The Shitposting Thread

Counting...Omni, CiG, TB. That’s two cum guzzling drug addicts, one sociopath “lording” over you two, and me watching and laughing about it all. So I guess I did miscount. That’s four including me.

More like a festerfuck of an orgy to me, you included.
Manic just wants in since his manwife kicked him to the curb

Counting...Omni, CiG, TB. That’s two cum guzzling drug addicts, one sociopath “lording” over you two, and me watching and laughing about it all. So I guess I did miscount. That’s four including me.
1. im pretty sure the only person here who does drugs(prescription psych meds and meth) is you 2. Dont act like you dont know what omnis other alt here really is. You're so dumb that you think this whole tera smokescreen is actually going to work? All its doing is exposing you more. Dont make me crack your back and send you scurrying along once again for being a lying sack of shit. You know theres nothing dislike more than liars .. and you know exactly what the outcome is to people who lie to me.

That's cause all girls love pimples!
Yea, which is why she's been with your for so long!

ngqts.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Slammed
I should post a thread asking about how many people Omni told how high his IQ was in the first five minutes of conversation.

Thats fine. I can be the ugly twin. There's a fetish for that anyway.

Now you've done it. Mentioning male twins and fetishes has sent poor TB into a wankfest. There will be smoke coming from his hand before long.

Reactions: Sophii
The real question is... how many posts are there going to be from TB and CIG based on this post alone?