The Shitposting Thread

you lying sack of shit. Do Haven Ct. and Rose Ct. ring a bell?

Also what are you gonna do? pepperspray on of us? :lol:

No, they don’t haha. Well, the second is my ex girlfriend so you can go ahead and do your business with that one. Otherwise, come at me brah. You guys are terrifiying.

I'll think about it. :tickled::rofl:

Fuck I'll do something even worse. I'll post those 6 year old trap pics.
giphy.gif

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Don't know why Manic keeps implying he's not terrified as if we're attempting to terrify him. I didn't know me going to MS Paint and making pictures of you having a pinecone rammed up your ass by a black cat was some kind of cyberbullying tactic.

The fact that you keep reasserting how unafraid you are of our trolling makes me think you are actually threatened for some reason. Just calm down pal.

Don't know why Manic keeps implying he's not terrified as if we're attempting to terrify him. I didn't know me going to MS Paint and making pictures of you having a pinecone rammed up your ass by a black cat was some kind of cyberbullying tactic.

The fact that you keep reasserting how unafraid you are of our trolling makes me think you are actually threatened for some reason. Just calm down pal.
he goes all apeshit and then when his high comes down he starts calling everyone "tough-guys" :lol:

Reactions: CiG
damn.@Terasophe , just send him a dickpic and get it over with. The guy is clearly dying to see it.

Well we've seen yours and how you made it grow a beard is beyond me but if you are willing to share everyone should!

I love how you feel threatened by that. Im innocent I swear!

To be fair I'm threatened by any man's dick since TB sent me some of those pictures from his 'happy collection'. I never knew dicks grew so small or that men liked then that small but he assured me two inches was more than enough.

Reactions: Manic Ferocity