The Shitposting Thread

How often do you go without posting? 1, maybe 2 hours? You’re just a degenerate Aussie methhead and its utterly transparent. Some people outside of the forum have even said that you seem like you’re schizophrenic. Might wanna take it a bit more easy on the speed, eh?

bahahha dude are you serious? the only person here who has those boxes checked(schizophrenia and a meth addict) is you. I'm amazed that you would actually accuse others of this stuff :lol: If you're going to continue to get tweaked out at least take lessons on how to do it from m_c

bahahha dude are you serious? the only person here who has those boxes checked(schizophrenia and a meth addict) is you. I'm amazed that you would actually accuse others of this stuff :lol: If you're going to continue to get tweaked out at least take lessons on how to do it from m_c

Well why don’t you give me some connects since you’re such a thug.

Manic right now ....
7GQm.gif

Reactions: CiG and Sophii
Usually I just beat up towelheads for their meth but I’d be willing to make an acdeption for you since you seem legit, bro.

Usually I just beat up towelheads for their meth but I’d be willing to make an acdeption for you since you seem legit, bro.
but you thought i was a towel head too remember? And then you thought i was a "sand my pals", and then a bling totting wigger etc. :lol: dem IT skillz!

Btw i wouldn't know what to do if i ever came face to face with a savage like you! 100lbs of pure schizophrenic terror! :lol: dude i would squash you like a bug.