The Shitposting Thread

You live on the side of Australia that will eventually be a caliphate.

That's right because every one of my neighbours is a foreigner of only one persuasion

Lets not forget the drop bears! ;)

Man, as for big reptiles, i lived to abunch of bogs. And Alligators are fucking scary. I know crocs and gators arent the exact same, but they are similar.

Drop bears are not that dangerous, come here and give one a cuddle you'll see how safe they are and that their claws are only for decoration!

Far more dangerous to the motorist is fucking wombat, sheesh those fat, fast little fuckers can destroy a truck when they get run over and in most cases they animal walks away.

Wombats look fuckin awesome. Oh! The opossums in Australia are way varied too. You guys have all kinds of opossums
The States only have one marsupial, and it looks like a fucking nightmare. A cute little nightmare though.

i was listening our local rock station 95.5 earlier and one of the hosts(forgot his name) is some australian dude and i heard him and one of his buddies talking about how some of the wealthiest parts of australia are on the west.

Wombats look fuckin awesome. Oh! The opossums in Australia are way varied too. You guys have all kinds of opossums
The States only have one marsupial, and it looks like a fucking nightmare. A cute little nightmare though.

All our native animals are cute, it's the humans that are ugly

The overwhelming majority of cells, radical mosques, international orgs acting in Australia and radical attacks have happened in Melbourne and Sydney.

Of course they are, it's where the largest number of people live. That comment is as stupid as saying more Asians live close to the ocean than in the Outback. Of course they do 90 something percent of the population lives within a hour of the coast.

Bushland, desert, beach, suburbs that differ by class and a few cities that suffer from the typical universal city issues. I live in a suburb that borders raw bushland.

Sounds like if you mixed Arizona with Florida in the States, hahahah. But thats pretty cool! I miss the beach.

i was listening our local rock station 95.5 earlier and one of the hosts(forgot his name) is some australian dude and i heard him and one of his buddies talking about how some of the wealthiest parts of australia are on the west.

Big farms, lots of money made from mining, there is definitely are large share of wealth in the west but due to the number of people and they way they are distributed Sydney still has the wealthiest suburbs

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
You do know that guys who enjoy female doms also like when their women are violated by black cock right? What does cuck mean again?

Are you trying to tell me what I like sexually? Personally I see cuckolding as a degradation of female dominance and it does less than 0 for me, it actually repels me. A man fucking a woman as the woman's partner watches, to my mind, puts the stranger male at the top of the dominance hierarchy and as far as I'm concerned is more likely a fantasy that appeals to bisexual men.

There may be some overlap in the fetish, but we're talking about fetish here and in some sense you could say all fetishes overlap because most people into alternative sexual lifestyles have multiple fetishes. For me femdomism is all about psychological dominance, the sex itself is secondary.

Reactions: Sophii
Of course they are, it's where the largest number of people live. That comment is as stupid as saying more Asians live close to the ocean than in the Outback. Of course they do 90 something percent of the population lives within a hour of the coast.

"More Muslims live in Sydney and Melbourne therefore those areas are statistically more likely to suffer from actions of radicalism." All I'm saying is your side of the country will be dominated by Islam first, based on trends and demographics projections. Thanks for buttressing my point. :D