The Shitposting Thread

i'll make a few more videos before he gets off of work
i really don't have anything else to do today

I hate being so fuckin accident prone.
I burned my hand trying to get a full kettle of corn to the line and spilled it all over the floor.

52854011_400450097450865_3800599595109580800_n.jpg

Reactions: Sophii
Blurry is a potential future lolcow. Checking his channel out.

I really think you should seek help, not just for your addiction to the urban dictionary and the pressure you must put on yourself to use as many words as you can from it, but for thinking the guy has anything of value to add to the world. :p

i honestly cant believe that you guys keep entertaining him. The shitposting thread has officially went to shit now because that guy keeps constantly responding to you guys/posting here.

Thread was shit from the beginning. It'd be better for the site overall if we can wrangle this tard and keep him isolated to a few threads. His channel is truly bizarre crackhead-tier stuff.

Yeah but rubber necking has the potential to lead to other accidents.

Oh well. I'm on the sidewalk watching the chaos and loving life.

The way some people in this country drive the footpath is the worse place to be!

Thread was shit from the beginning.
not really, it was all of us having fun. Its not fun anymore when this lame crackhead starts posting in this thread every 2 minutes.

It'd be better for the site overall if we can wrangle this tard and keep him isolated to a few threads.
id be more than happy if he only posted in this thread but we both know that's not happening. All he is is a tweaker and you guys just keep bringing him back to our playground.