The Shitposting Thread

Aw man, I was waiting to see the actual sword fight. Reckon you will post that eventually?
Can't actually do that
2 min after the sword fight intro was originally posted (several years ago) the phone with the footage of the actual sword fight was stolen
We'll probably end up filming and posting an actual sword fight when we steal PVC pipes from construction site somewhere
There's always a shit-ton of construction going on in this specific city of Dallas Texas

Reactions: jimmy101
Today (technically yesterday) can go eat a dick. Time to try and battle insomnia so I can get some sleep before I have to go in at 10 am.

How many marijuanas are you on here buddy?

This new variety of weed called Methajuana makes you snort and you get all these weird Žižekian tics. It's well worth the money.

Doesn't meth give you kinda like a cloak of invincibility? Sort of like a "beer-jacket" I'd imagine :p

Reactions: Sophii
How fucking cold is int Texas? What the fuck?

I don't give a fuck how cold it is I'd be willing to swap with this fucking heat wave we've going through.
Although to be fair it's not as hot as it was a few weeks ago but this current weather pattern has gone on for longer, think we are up to seven days now, maybe eight.

I don't give a fuck how cold it is I'd be willing to swap with this fucking heat wave we've going through.
Although to be fair it's not as hot as it was a few weeks ago but this current weather pattern has gone on for longer, think we are up to seven days now, maybe eight.

I couldnt imagine a heat wave in Australia. Here in the south east, it gets pretty hot during the summer. Im sure you guys get it worse though, since you're closer to the equator.

Last summer Dallas had a moment of going from dry 104 heat to surprise hot rain to evaporated rain, wet 104 heat in about 12 minutes