The Shitposting Thread

I couldnt imagine a heat wave in Australia. Here in the south east, it gets pretty hot during the summer. Im sure you guys get it worse though, since you're closer to the equator.

Depends on what part of the country. In the north it does get fucking hot, but it's different wherever you go because some have really hot and high humidity, while other areas have heat and no humidity. But over summer this year we've had the top end of the country suffering cyclones, the middle to lower end suffering heat waves and the south seeing snow all on the same day.

In my back yard we've had temps of up to 120 this year. I don't know if it's global warming or too many cows farting or what the fuck it is but it's been hot and we've had more days of heat with no rain that I remember for a long time. This last week or so the temps have been somewhere around the 100-105 mark everyday with the nights only dropping to low to mid 70's. Currently we are sitting at about 95, humidity is dropping from 85% that it was when I got up and we are choking on smoke from the bushfires and we've got one day left of this current weather pattern before we should get a very small amount of rain.

Fuck that bullshit. How are you guys not dead yet?

Aussies are the truest fuckin lads.

Realistically we are not dead because there is nothing here that we go through that other people in other places don't go through :p

Reactions: Sophii
True, Im just so used to the absurd stereotype that everything in Australia is out to kill you.

Though it could be true...:lol:

It is and that is in no way a story we started to stop people like you and TB from visiting.

Reactions: Sophii