The SSJ4SephirothX POLL

POLL:

• Yeah is pissing me off. You got reason loWildChild

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No. Its OK

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
*slaps forehead*
loWildChild: way to criticize "stupid" threads by creating an even more retarded one

A) loWildChild stop being a prick!
B) Sephiroth go ahead and make your posts but let's try to keep funny/random shit in a single thread for the purpose.

Case closed

anyone who feels like keeping on arguing may go play with his balls

MagSec4: :worship: you are the chance of that country of yours I swear :worship:

@loWildChild: you're right in this case...too much stupid threads...but Zarok666... I think it is unfair to look at us as text... and not to care about this community. but of course...this is your choice. I'm sure all of us has "real" friends in "real" life, it's just good fun foolin' around with new ppl. at least that's what I think...

@lo, I liked GT. Why don't you like it? All I know is after they are done rewriting it and release it here in the U.S. it's going to be cut to shit because our censors fucking blow. GT (and all Dragonball) has a lot of cussing and sexual inuendos, but the censors cut them out. Oh well, at least I have seen everything in Japanese.

NP: Children of Bodom - Wrath Within

I have no problem with his stupid threads. Most of mine are good, except for the bath shower one.

But if you don't find interest in a thread, don't read it. It's that simple. Maybe there are people on this board mainly for the random threads. Now you don't want them to leave do you? It's just one more user that has heard of COB. So in some indirect way, it's all related to COB:D

heavy metal

these threads are a way to see the dumb things in life...i.e the american government..as there suspecting peer to peer networking as funding terrorism....need i say more

_Zsuzsa_ said:
MagSec4: :worship: you are the chance of that country of yours I swear :worship:

@loWildChild: you're right in this case...too much stupid threads...but Zarok666... I think it is unfair to look at us as text... and not to care about this community. but of course...this is your choice. I'm sure all of us has "real" friends in "real" life, it's just good fun foolin' around with new ppl. at least that's what I think...
of course he could fix his country!
His a foreigner! :lol:

I don't SSJ4's stuff. In fact, even though I don't read alot of the the stuff he does do, this place would be boring as hell if all we talked about was COB and nothing else, thijk about it if that's all we did there would probably be no SHOE!:zombie: or gay and lying, or a bunch of the other stupid but funny shit that we've come up with here. Additionally, SSJ4 also posts on threads besides his own, unlike OPR who smply made stupid threads and would only post on them (as far as I remember I think that's correct). I don't know about one thread alone for stupid nonsense though, personally I think that if everyone, wants the non-COB stuff elsewhere, an Off-Topic subboard would be nicer, like the one Opeth has.