The Star Wars Thread

HEY GAYS,

Fisher lost all that weight again, so she's looking "OK" for her age again. She wrote about it on her batshit crazy blog, which I don't read.

Helen Mirren is still the only old timer I would allow to ride me.

Is Katy segal Peggy from married with children? If so yeah I'd still hit it; she looks hot even in her ridiculous 90s tacky clothes in that show and has aged awesomely. Dunno about Carrie fisher still, though back in the day she was wayyy fucking hot (slave leia in return was quite weird for 9 year old me in a nice way haha). Sigourney weaver I never thought was hot oddly, she just always seemed weird.

I still don't get how anyone can like the prequel fights, but whatever floats people's boat. The og trilogy battles actually had purpose behind them (the defense at the start of the return fight when trying to turn vader then turning into sheer rage as vader pushes him over the edge, the careful parrying of obi in iv since he knows his and Luke's destiny etc) and I can't imagine the og fights redone into purposeless bullshit acrobatics and cgi. Hopefully the tech never arrives because Lucas totally would considering his current rape of the added vader noooo, the change obi scream on tatooine etc.

In tor visiting planets from the movies is awesome, I love seeing alderan and the inside jokes like one guy saying "I'd rather see alderan blasted into space dust than give in!". All the small jokes and references make me lol.

get Dark Empire I and II.
and the Thrawn Trilogy. Heir To The Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command
also, anything with Ki Adi Mundi in it. And Quinlan Vos is my favorite character.

really seems like the 'rule of two' would discourage people from taking on an apprentice. you tryin to tell me the amoral masters of darkness were so noble and sacrificial to the cause as to train their own murderers?