The Star Wars Thread

Yeah Ostrander is amazing. You've read the Republic (rereleased as the "Clone Wars" series of trades, not to be confused with the shitty comics based on the TV series), right?

Yeah Ostrander is amazing. You've read the Republic (rereleased as the "Clone Wars" series of trades, not to be confused with the shitty comics based on the TV series), right?
please. I have all of those comics, from the Ki Adi Mundi comics till the Clone Wars
Actually, Im not sure if he even wrote those.
Nope, he sure didnt. Anyway. I've been following that series for a very long time.

Real men are. (Just saw this.)
:(
Im not a real man

^Indeed, not to mention that fact that the main catalyst for him turning to the dark side was him wanting to save Padme, that was pretty gay.

ForceCastro.gif

I'd hate to think what this guys face looks like after this:
forcebike_1.gif

forcebottle.gif

Forcegoats2.gif

obiisajerkp1.gif

83c6c92f-6d53-49eb-9d13-57bdd8d375f1.gif

timmah_gif.gif

129161754447763970.gif

A better story would have gone far...I think Anakin should have been this almost Mickey Rourke (1980s) type...a guy who isn't so whiny (yes) who at least has this front that he doesn't take any shit from anyone...who's fearsome. This confident, aggressor...You could make the relationship with Obi Wan almost like this mutual respect...They both have class. At this point in when the 3rd film starts...Anakin is basically a jedi...he's fit in every way. He has the demeanor of the other Jedi's on the council...He's mature, patient, respectful and respected...He acts like a real adult and IS probably 28 years old. The only thing is he's just a bit brutal and extreme.

mildly amusing, but mostly WTF happened to carrie fisher? she get some surgery or something? doesnt even look like the same person :zombie:

Last edited by a moderator:
mildly amusing, but mostly WTF happened to carrie fisher? she get some surgery or something? doesnt even look like the same person :zombie:

Did you really expect a 56 year old to look the same as when they were 21? Looks like her to me, but with a ton of weight gain/loss flab.

220px-Carrie_Fisher_%28514443469%29.jpg

200px-File_Carrie_Fisher_at_WonderCon_2009_4.jpg